Sunday, 6 September 2009.
♥
Lonely nights.
My assignment will due Monday. Nice. & i don't even have any idea on what to write! Great. It's almost 2am & I just couldn't find my way to sleep. But anyway, I've been given two days leave on Thursday & Friday. i worked too hard i guess that they gave me force leave. HAHA! ^^ But it was a blast! I miss the feeling of slacking at home. Finally I am able to feel it again. Heehee. Absolutely nothing to do. But both nights was filled. Thursday night was iftar with Nana. Tell me about it. We ate at New hawa. indecisive of what on earth should we eat. Heehee. Went for a little shopping stroll at Bugis street and eventually fall in love. With? With a dress lah! Hahah! ^^ We are so going back there tomorrow to grab it. ^^ Went to BHG when I realised there was a miss call from VeeVee. Chaos about Kayu Gaharu thingy and Setanggi. I so have no idea on what he is talking about actually but luckily there's Nana who knows about this stuff. Settled, and went home. Haha. But glad VeeVee has found it eventhough it's not exactly what he was searching for. (:
Friday, thought of going to work because I truly miss work. My daily dose, especially. ): But then, I didn't. Home sweet home, it is. Watched Wizards of The Waverly Place : The Movie. Haha! Okaylah. & I watched L: Change The World. I CRIED OKAY! So saaaaaad! *sobs* Hoho, guess what, I dare not watch it again. Coz It is truly sad. Last moments of L. Okay I know. How kental Nurul may be. That movie is totally outdated. HAHA! Well, I don't have the urge to watch it during those days. Only now I feel like watching it. K, let's not talk about L. It still hurts. (For God sake Nurul. It's only a movie!) Teehee.
Finally I'm going Geylang tomorrow. Surely it will be crowded but what can I do. I'm only free on these days so I have to bear with it, right? Life has change, accept it. ^^ Next week is a school holiday! Everybody will be at home and I will be at? WORK! Nice~ Haha! So unfair. Nevermind.
Oh, here's something..
Oh, BEG did a great job. Ga-In especially on the 'Again&Again' cover. Ga-In Hwaiting! If only you have done Taec's part. he would go NUTS. Haha. ^^ & to Jaebum, I will not hate you for what you have done 'coz I don't see why I need to. But lesson learnt. Don't repeat it again ever okay? ^^ Sometimes, some things need to be left unspoken. ((: 2PM Hwaiting!!
Oh well, I need sleep. I have tutoring and of course, shopping to do tomorrow! Byeee! <3
P/s: I bought 3 Revlon Eyeliners. HAHA! Call me crazy. I just am.
Where are you?

