Tuesday, 18 August 2009.
♥
Thumb's up.Omo! My favourite song. ^^ Finally there's MV. A really touching one. Oh, how I miss my DBSK. I will be be on track soon, okay dears? Don't worry, it's still more than the air i breathe. Haha. I miss you Junsu! <3 Your part is amazing as always. I didn't realise how much I miss you until i hear this song. *sobs* Hope you're doing great as ever. Saranghaeyo Sarang! <3
Work? I have no better description than to just say GREAT. ^^ Yes, truly it is. despite the stress, I am loving it still. Byky's doing great too. Haha. Like real only. But I think so lah. Although I strongly feel that it's going to end soon, but I'm enjoying it to the fullest, making each day an unforgettable memory for me to recall back someday. Something that will definitely make me smile widely upon just thinking about it. <3 Sheessh, I'm getting emo. Haha.
Anyway, to all the Multazam students, Ustaz Azlan has just passed away today. So sad. Those were the days.. The days I will never forget. )): Semoga RohNya dicucuri rahmat. I will miss you, Ustaz.
Smile.

