Tuesday, 4 August 2009.

Shattered.


My previous post, I stated that my weekend will be unbearable. But it turns out to be a memorable one. I wouldn't touch much on it anyway. But I did have fun.



My monday was an expected moody one. I was just flooded with emotions. Yes, I hate it. Very much. All I do was just sulk. Although that morning I was greeted with unexpected 'Good Morniiiing~' from my BYKY, it didn't help much. It got worse when darkness falls. I tear-ed in the bus. Crazy enough I must say. Well, maybe because I didn't respond to the greeting fairly well, I didn't get a greeting nor even a smile from my BYKY. *sobs* Oh, even Yana noticed the drastic change between today and yesterday. So she asked,"Happy nampak nari." LOL. I simply answered, "What do you expect? Life has to go on, babe~". Besides, I still have my BYKY kan? Lol. Prasan. Please wake up!

This is not the first and it will certainly not be the last. I can go through this! NURUL HWAITING! Act cool.


Precise.