Friday, 7 August 2009.
♥
Saturated.Work. The climax of my life at this point of time is my work. Hahah. Especially with Byky around. Haha! Byky's been on MC for the last three days. It feels horrible okay! Why? Because you can't see an irritating tall stick walking around the office with his crazy actions. Haha! He came today. Finallyyyyyyy! Gawd how much I miss his presence. Hahah! I wish I can show you all his picture. What do you expect? He is a 188cm tall guy, okay! Whoahhhh~ Maybe I will take a picture of him on my last day. Not sure when is that. But I will surely show you guys, okay? Haha! and, yah, tomorrow is the weekend. Monday is a holiday! How dreadful! Ergghhh. Looks like I have to wait till Tuesday to see my walking stick. *sobs*
Today Yana, Kak Aneza & Vani didn't come. Geet took half day. Had lunch will Palvi at KKH. Hahah! Anyway, if any of you guys are around Little India/Novena at 12-2pm, please tell me. Hahaha! Can go lunch with me. Huhuu~ had my lunch at The Verge yesterday accompanied by Yana. Had a little heart to heart session with her. Haha! It feels good after getting to share with someone. Wanted to buy a bag, but the one I aimed for is sold out! NICE! Grr.
Oh, no school next week! Yeayyyy! Hahah! But there's still night tutoring Nurul~ Haha! Well, never mind. I'm soooo looking forward to next week. What? WORK lahhh! ^-^
Advert.

