Wednesday, 5 August 2009.
♥
Please clarify.This week is a hectic week. My weekdays is totally full. will be reaching home at 11pm everyday. Gosh. I just have to bear with it. The new system will be open tomorrow. A lot of recruitments to key in. NICE. Haha! One after another. Salary adjustment letters lagikkk! Sheeeshhh! Thank God that Geet's back in action. Haha! But Palvi will be on leave tomorrow. Just great. Hope I can handle the pressure tomorrow. Wish me luck ok! Oh, Byky's not in today. *sobs* Hope he's fine and be in tomorrow. Oh, by the way, today is Mei Keen's last day. So saaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.
& that means, a new RO. Gosh. Tak suke okay! I will surely miss Mei Keen. Bye bye Mei Keen~ *sobs*
Yes, I have a choice whether to take it seriously or not. Eventually I have. Please just stop interfering. Just please. I'm sorry, because I'm just too paranoid. Just stick to yours and leave mine, can? Please~
Stay away.

