Saturday, 8 August 2009.
♥
Pact.530am. I walked home from Nyai's place. Groggy. Went back to sleep for an hour, ironed my clothes and off to Sembawang. Met Dibah on the way. (Hello Dibah!) Maths lesson for today. Heehee. I'm so glad that she loves Maths. Hehe. ^-^ Went home at 1230 noon. Saw Mama ironing Baju Kurung and decided to follow her. Kaypoh Nurul. Saw my Nursery & Kindergarten Teacher and they still remember me! Heehee. ^-^ Went off to Sembawang again for my Mama's colleague's engagement ceremony. Woooh. Theme: Black & Red. Nice nice. ^-^ Took 980 and headed home.
Aunty called, asking me for a favour. So I did. Went home straight, get change and call whoever I can call and grabbed whoever I can grab. Where to? Rentak Singapura. LOL. FOC, okay. Bonch was excited when I called asking her about this. The others was too excited to see taufik Batisah. -_______________________-" Me? I have no feelings. I just go with the flow. Snap whatever I can snap. Hahah! And not forgetting, rock my head to the beat. HAHA! *winks* & we (me & Rai) were destined to sit beside the FIKNATICS. With Banners and all. Not forgetting, the SCREAMS. Goshhhh~ Haha! But it was an experience. It's not my first time by the way. But it was my first time going with my friends. ^-^ Hope they had fun. Hahah! I bet they do. FOC maaaaaaahhh~
The rest of the pics will be on facebook soon, okay! So now I'm very hungry! & Bapak just came home with Fish & Chips! Jemput makaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! Chalja, Saranghaeyo! <3
p/s: HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!
Feelingless.

