Thursday, 13 August 2009.

My Ear Candy.

HAPPY 48th BIRTHDAY, BAPAK! ♥ Saranghaeyo!


Teehee. Jealous I am but I have to look at it as an opportunity. Like, Byky will be hanging around our place more! HAHA. ^^ HR WELFARE TEAM pe Yana! Grr. HAHA. Apekan daye. Saye hanye Temp sahaje. Hehe. But it's okay! ^^ Conversion to Permanent? Yes, I have been asked. Still thinking, okay! Any suggestions? I'm in doubt. *sigh*



There will be a cousins outing tomorrow. Hope I will be able to make it. & My weekend will be busy busy busy! The whole two days! Woooh! Tapi takpe, Yana ade. Heehee. August is a hectic month. Besides the emerging fasting month, and besides that I have to WORK, a dinner will be held. LOL. LTA Grand Dinner. Sape nak ikot??! Hehehe. Wooooh! Read my mind? BAAAAAAAAAJU BARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! Hahah! Can't wait! ^^ *jump jump* Buke puase there. Teehee.

My eyeliner's finished. So I bought myself a new eyeliner at Tekka just now. HAHA! A BLACK one. Very Black. WOOHOO! ^^ Fyi, my eyeliner will only last for 3 weeks. HAAH! Why? I'm a heavy user, I guess. ^^ Lagi2 sejak dah kerje nie. Hello, I have to meet people okay! That's life in HR. Try it then you know, okay. HEEHEE.

I have changed my blogkin. Free nye Nurul. Haha! I was bored for once. Hehe. & also my blog song! MY EAR'S CANDY by Baek Ji Young feat Ok Taecyeon. Ok, initially I HATE Taec but after a while I find him interesting. HAHA. Ok ok, back to the song. It's new, by the way. It's addictive. & I LIKE the dance steps especially the 'Ha, ha~ Lalalala~' part. Simple and nice. You can follow the steps if you want to. HAHA. Lalalalalalalala~ JiYoung is pretty. & Taec's not bad. HAHA. Nurul's in denial. Yaya marah la nanti. Junsu's better. ^^ What's more, BYKY! Heeheee. But i have to say that Taec did a GREAT job. Bravo Yaya's Taec! ^^ "Saranghae, I Love You." Overall, great job! Although it makes Yaya filled with rage. HAHA! Yaya, now you know how I feel, right!! ^^ Anyway, enjoy the song, people! <3

Ohohh~ It's almost midnight now. I have to sleep or else I'll end up late like just now! Opppss. Teehee! Chalja!



picture, credits to Palvi.


Wo Ai Ni.