Thursday, 27 August 2009.

Blue.


Iftar yesterday was splendid. (: Although it was five instead of seven, it was still okay. Sorry guys for being a little too moody & oversensitive. But then again, thank you for washing all of those horrible emotions away. (: My stress-relievers. ^^ Thank you very much. Oh, in case you all are wondering, we had our iftar at Orchard. as always, I'm the first to arrive. In fact, way too early. Haha. Followed by the other blueys. (: We're all blue yesterday.

Photobucket

I woke up this morning feeling surprisingly lazy to go to work. But the sudden urge just forced me to wake up. Ironed my tudung, blouse and pants. I went out of the house later than usual. I usually reached at 750+am. But today, I reached at 815am. I was expecting it to happen anyway. I entered my favourite entrance, and as I was walking towards the fish pond, feeling happy to greet the KOIs a warm good morning, my favourite car entered. That made my morning. (: Things went fine after that. I have never missed my daily 'good morning' dose. ((: But I missed my 'goodbye' today 'coz I'm one of the earliest to leave. But it's okay. Oh, but I will miss my 'good morning' tomorrow. I will be in late. )): Oh, but then again, it's okay.

My essay and presentation date is drawing near! WOO! Pray that I will do good, okay? (: That's all for now. I miss Junsu, and of course, all of you too. Take good care of yourselves. To those who are sick, get well soon.



On my radar.