Sunday, 12 July 2009.
♥
Nobody.Reality check. Haha. This few weeks have been prettily hectic. After my previous indonesian relatives went back to their hometown, I left with one more family. Uncle Sedyo, Aunty A'ad & Reva. Took them for a MRT ride and bus ride. Yes, Reva & Aunty A'ad were excited. Reva cant wait to get herself a yoyo. Finally she got one at Woodlands Pasar Malam. Lol. That little girl ahh. Cam nak cekik2! Haha. On the Sunday, I brought them to Snow City. It's been a while since I went there. The last time i went was with my Mesra Alam & Co. Oh, I miss them. Anyway back to the story, Reva was excited but when we almost reach the top, she cried on wanting to go down. So Aunty took her down while me & Yaya went for the slide. Wooh. It feels good! Haha! ^^ But it's quite not worth it coz we spent only for half an hour in there while we paid for an hour play. Bought our photos and went home 'coz it's raining. Well, the initial plan after Snow City was to Merlion. But, unfortunately, it's raining so we headed home. Reva fell into a deep sleep in the cab.
Then in the evening, we all went to Wak Ori's house. Met Wan. He's getting a little too skinny to me. & pale too. Poor boy. He needs to get out for some adventure sometimes. Nanti bile Aunty Nurul free, aunty bawak Wan okay? ^^ But Wan was unexpectedly excited upon seeing us. He was shouting and jumping all over the house. Cute boy. But he wasn't being naughty today. He was absolutely generous in sharing his toys. But Reva on the other hand was aggressive. Wan got scared and he just kept quite and stare. Poor him. But when it's time to go home, both of them don't want each other to leave. Kids. Satu da pandai sgt cakap. Lagi satu belom. Kesian. I recorded some moments where Reva got all filled with anger and started shouting and Wan just got shocked and stood still. My emotions got all mixed up. But anyway, it's good to see them together. Although not happily playing, it's rather fighting, but that's life, kan?
They flew back to Jogjakarta last monday. Now, life's back as per normal. My schedule is now back in action. Working-Tutoring every day. It's okay. Money! Hehe. ^^ Oh, not too worry, I'm happy! WEE! I have an addition to the family! Oh, not a person though. A pet. Haha! Not what I've always wanted though but it's still cute. BUBU!

I clean up her cage just now. It feels good to see her in a clean environment. Haha! I should clean her cage every weekends. I wouldn't want her to be sick. Anyway she was Mia's birthday present. From her friends. I want a terrapin! I miss my Pipin already! He died 8 years ago. So long! *sobs* His grave is at Nyai's backyard. Saranghaeyo Pipin!
I miss korean-ing. (Here she goes again~) But seems like I don't really have the time to. I prioritise my sleep. (Sampaikan tertdo time tgh msg2 orgtu.) Haha! Hey, working in HR is not an easy job okay! I MUST sleep early today! ^^
But first, I need to settle some things first. Take care yeah? Sarangheyo! <33
Only.

