Wednesday, 22 July 2009.

Last.


Today marks my last day of MC. Oh man. The coughing & blocked nose still continues. Great. Well, i have no choice but to be back at work tomorrow 'coz I have a candidate at 2pm, Friday. Nice. Why i kept falling sick these days? Maybe i worked just a little toooo hard? Heh.
I missed this week's classes due to the flu. But i'll be back in action next week. ^-^

I need sleep. But I did have way enough sleep this three days! Still, I'm feeling sleepy despite waking up 3 hours ago. HOHO. I just ate nuggets for breakfast. I have plans on cooking but laziness conquered and i'm doomed. HAHA. I'm bored & lazy. Too lazy to even get myself a cup of water or to even sms. Heeeh. Don't worry, I won't be this lazy to reply smses after I get my AnyCall. Woo! ^^ Like real.

I need a car. Lol. That's very random, Nurul. I have to end it here. NOW! But before that...

WORLD ASIA 30 HOTTEST ARTISTS 2009

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1. Dong Bang Shin Ki
2. Super Junior
3. Rain
4. Wonder Girls
5. Big Bang
6. SS501
7. F.T Island
8. Xing
9. Super Nova
10. SHINee

Source: minsarang
Via: manager.co.th, Channel [V] Thailand


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Urgh, want to know what? I have issues. I have issues with just one group. Shall not mention the name here. It's on the list by the way. I was confident enough when I saw this chart that they weren't in it. That's why I decided to post them. But when I have already pasted it, I saw their name! GREAT, huh! GRRRR. But I have edited them out. HEEEEEE. Sorry, I just couldn't help myself from having issues with them. *furious* To those who may know who am I referring to, just keep quiet okay? Don't mention them to me. Thank you.

But on a lighter happier note, my boys topped the chart. Dong Bang Shin Ki Hwaiting! More than 50 million votes! Good job guys! Fyi, 2PM's managed to be in 23. It's okay guys. You can do it! ^^ Saranghaeyo!

Ok, I'm done. Now I seriously need SLEEP! Anneyeong!


Just like you.