Thursday, 16 July 2009.
♥
Hide.Omona! Tomorrow's a friday! Haha. How time flies. I have soooooo much to share that I don't know where should I begin with. But basically, I was assigned to do a pretty much easy job at first, but it wasn't! Due to a change in the system we have to print out all the Staff's documents. Yes, I mean ALL. All the 4000 staffs. I have piles of papers on my desk right now. I manage to cover 300 for today as the documents are just not one piece of paper. Gosh. Paper cuts? Yes I have them! Other than that, the printer just kept giving me problems! Haha! But luckily I can still manage. ^^
Besides the thousands of documents that needed to be printed, I have to 'chase' all the NTU & NUS fresh graduates who commenced on the 1st July for their results. It's for Salary Revision. Woo. I wish I can get that amount of money per month! Hehe.
Palvi wants to convert me to a permanent staff doing recruitment. She asked me on her idea, but I somehow doubted it. I need to further discuss with Mama on this. But being a permanent staff, to me, is harder than being a temp. Being a temp is simply just do what you are being asked to do. & you can use the phrase, "I'm just a temporary staff" as an excuse for not knowing. HAHA! I have to seriously think about the conversion. Hmmm..
My school break will end soon! Yeay. I will start schooling again starting next week. New module. *jump jump* But, I will be back late~ Latest 11. Gosh. But it's okay, it's not that I spent my time aimlessly and uneffectively, right? ^^
Oh my, it's just ten pm and I'm feeling sleepy already! But it's okay, I need all the sleep I can get! Chalja! Saranghe!

Heartless.

