Tuesday, 21 July 2009.

Flu.


Omo. I'm down with flu & it's my second day of MC. Thank God I've been given only three days of MC. I couldn't manage another one-week MC. Enough okay. Hee. What I do? Lying in bed all day, sms-ing, facebook-ing, eating, sleeping. That's all. Princess much huh? Haha. Someone did emphasize that even princesses don't do that kinda stuff in BED! Okay I know~ More of a lazy bum! ^-^ Did I hear you say korean-ing? Oh, surprisingly, I haven't done much on that pretty lately. But I still update myself every now and then about Junsu though. Heee. Latest news: He dyed his hair! Omo. I have to see! How come he didn't tell me? Okaayyy I admit, I was a little too busy. ^-^ I'll show you at the end of this post okay?

Tomorrow will be my last day at home & i'm thinking of extending my MC! Ish ish ishhhhh~ Nurul, Nurul~ ^-^ But i'm thinking of going to work tomorrow. Hmmmm. But considering all possibilities, I have to discuss with Mama first. Teehee. Oh, the coughing is still pretty bad though. *sobs* & I hate the pain. )): But still, life must go on~

What else? Oh, I'm saving up on ANYCALL. I found one eventually. HOHO! Weeee~ Call me crazy or whatever you want, okay. Teehee. Other than that, i'm full of contentment these days despite the heart pains. LOL. Hehe. But, that's life, right? Like what Teacher Saff always say, "That's part & parcel of Life." I miss her though. ^-^ Glad to know that she's doing great with her husband together with the two cuties, Solhan & Solhiyyah. ^-^ Who else ehh? I miss Teacher Banu & Teacher Aslinah too, lahh! Don't mention Geography! I miss doing well in it! Urghhh! )): So saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad lah.

I guess shall stop before i get all teared up. Goodbye people.
Hey, sarangheyo!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It looks pretty the same though. Love it.


Heart.