Tuesday, 30 June 2009.
♥
Only you."Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is before you can meet again. And meeting again after a moment or a lifetime is certain for those who are friends."
- Richard Bach
Today was busy busy busy. Especially for tomorrow's induction! *panic* Nevermind. I'm cool! Anyway, I was off yesterday. Stitches are now officially out! WOHOO! Immediately after, I went to Toa Payoh to buy Nyai & Nyai Rosyidah some brunch. Search for what Nyai Rosyidah wanted but couldn't find it so I just get something that is fairly reasonable. Dropped it at Nyai's place and rush off to Tristar to meet the rest of the relatives and be their unofficial tour guide around Singapore. We were fighting against time, went to Bugis, then to Science Centre. Then to Nyai's crib for filling those empty stomachs and after maghrib, off to Sentosa to catch Song of The Sea. It's my first time too though. Hehe. Indeed a tiring day. But worth it.
You must be wondering can I converse in javanese well. The answer is NO. You can't imagine how hard for me to answer them when they ask me questions about almost anything. I scratched my head first and think for almost 10 minutes before I could come out with an answer. On the other hand, they're trying their best to explain in simple terms as possible. But I manage to answer and they understand it anyway. I understand what they're talking about, only that I can't answer in the same language. Cool. ^^
They flew back to Solo today. So sad. You know what they say? Yes, they. Not one, okay. "Selepas ni kita nabung, nanti kita ke sini lagi bila Kak Syahirah nikah nanti gitu." -___________-" Bile tuu ehh? *ketawe mentel* Hahah! Funny and cute people. It runs in the blood eh? *winks* Haha. tapi, boleh jugak ah. Haha! Then after that it's my turn, I'll go there with my husband! ^^ *ketawe mentel*


Pictures have been uploaded in Facebook. Feel free to browse through it. I have to be in the office at 8am tomorrow! Induction Function! Gawd. Okay then, chalja! Sarangheyeo!
p/s: thank you.
'cause I want it that way.

