Sunday, 14 June 2009.
♥
Noise.Despite the backache and the foot, I went all the way to PRP for the Reunion with my love. Bella, Lol & me went off first as some just woke up, some dont pick up calls and some dont reply to msges. Frustrating much. But just go. Met Ida and Yana in front of Downtown before heading towards our pit. It wasn't long when it rained heavily. Oh boy, we were panicked! Haha. At 20 minutes, it stopped.
Then came In, the rest and the food. Start the fire and began bbq-ing. S4G06 is never a quiet group. So, as expected we were very noisy! Crazy girls I guess. HAHA. I didn't bring my camera as my sister also have a gathering with her class on the same day. -________-" *sigh* Nevermind.

I waited for Eka but there's no sign of her coming, so I gave up and went home. Met Mia at Bishan interchange and Iqah at TPlaza's Bustop. The three of us went to get some groceries. and, KFC. Hehe.

On a lighter note, stitches will be remove tomorrow! *jump jump* what's more, my cousins is back from Japan and they bought me a JUNSU souvenir! Yeayyy! *twirling*
P/s: To You, Happy Birthday. <3
Love.

