Friday, 5 June 2009.

New.

As for your info, I've recently been transfered to LTA HR's office. It's totally different from Data Entry at my previous workplace though. Surprisingly, I'll work in the same office as Yana. But she wouldn't be around office all the time. She's currently busy with.. HRIS? I'm not sure what that term means. But it's a system. HAHA. I'm lucky enough to be assisting a very great and experienced senior, Palvi whom i've seen every now and then when I was at the old place.

Well, work started off fine. Today was the first time for me to handle candidates for interview. GAWD. Palvi was taking 1/2 day today! As for the morning ones, Palvi was there to show me how to do it. As for the afternoon, I have to do it myself. Well, the morning was good. But the afternoon was rather emotional for me. HAHA! Why? not because I don't know what to do or lost. It was because I was too emotional upon seeing my candidates shaking and trembling. One was a Vietnamese. He talked to me very softly. Haha! But based on his prelim interview, he got a 'good' in his communication skills. Lol. Don't judge a book by it's cover eyhh? ^^ The other one was a local but he looks like the confident kind. But based on his report, he's the soft spoken one. And he's the one trembling pretty badly. He was shaking when he passed me the transcripts for me to verify and he mistaken me for the interviewer. After the first one was called in, he was left alone.

As a human being with a heart, (ceyy) I decided to just stayed there until his turn. I got a cup of cold plain water for him since the aircon at the Reception area was down. When he was taking it from my hand, his hands were shaking. All I could say was, "Relax, relax.." and I managed to say good luck to him before he was called in. he said thank you. When I told my other senior about those two, I cried. GAWD. How emotional am I!

My senior gave me the instructions of leaving after all the candidates were present and after verifying their transcripts. But I asked my other senior whether I can stay with them and she said can and that's what she always do. But the difference is, she always sit down with them and have a talk with them just to calm them down. I salute her and her ways. But I'm not brave enough to actually sit down and talk to them. So let me just start off with just be with them although far away and serve them with little things so that they could actually calm down. I have not been in that stage yet. What's more, they are fresh grads. But I just hope that both of them will get the job. I told Kak Aneza, @Ni baru I punye first batch of candidates seh Kak! I dah emosi berlebihan. Nnt coming up, brape ratus lg. Everytime I emo nnt." *sigh* Pray for my strentgh okay? I've seven coming up. Ohmy! ):

Well, today it will be a long post! ^^ Presentation was good. Alhamdulillah. thank you loved ones for the encouragements. I love you all! ^^ Ah, Nedoong pm-ed me just now. I found out that she has my Junsu as her DP. GRR. Hehe. & I LOVE HER MSN SKIN! Grr. So shamelessly, I mintak. Haha! So now We both are using the same skin. Wanna see?






If you noticed, we both have the same DP. Only that, Nedoong's is the FanArt Junsu and mine, is the real Junsu himself. Heeee. Oh, wanna see my background? ^^



I know. You don't have to say anything okay. Junsu is totally adorable. HEHE. i totally miss Junsu. Yes i do. He's all better now. Great to know that. JUNSU HWAITING! ^^ Sarangheyo!

Ahhh, I'm totally looking forward for Teacher's wedding. Baju sume dah siap. Semangat. We (my classmates & I) were totally excited. Over excited I guess. Ah yes. I was out for luch at PS yesterday with my colleagues when I saw Utt, Djah & Husaini at Dhoby Ghaut Station. They saw me with my specs already! Haha! Haha. Nice to meet you guys anyways.

Now, my backache is at it's worst. It's freakingly painful, okay! I can't bend, squad & what soever. What's more, I accidentally hit my back at the table when I was trying to get up from under the table. Nice. I can't cry out in pain. I have to shut up. Haha. Remember, i'm now in an office. HAHA. It really hurts. My colleagues asked me to go for a checkup as it's not something to be taken lightly. It's been a month of it. It's gotten worse. Haha. Like always, i'm too lazy. No lah, i'm scared of the worse things. Like my eyesight. My mom asked me to get a checkup only to find out that I have astig. Now from perfect eyesight, I'm now officially wearing specs. I bought myself a Junsu-like specs. Like the one in my previous post. ^^ HAHA. Go, Imagine! XD

That's all for now I guess. I need KOREAN-ing! WEEHEE! Let's go! ^^ Take care Love.