Tuesday, 23 June 2009.

mine.


Ranking of the MOST WANTED SON IN LAW in Korea



1。Choi Siwon


2。Kyeong-ho Jeong


3。KIM JUNSU


4。Shindong Hae


5。Jung Yunho


Woo! My JUNSU is in the list! Most wanted SON IN LAW some more! Seems like he won the heart of mothers also, eh! ^^ Hmm.. What about my Mama? We'll see lah ehh. (MACAM PAHAM) Ah! Stand by U MV feat my DBSK is out officially. Simple yet beautiful video. Wouldn't it be better if my Junsu look at the camera just once. Unfortunately, don't have. *sobs* But it's okay. He did a really great job! I'm proud of him. Hehe. Whatever Nurul.

I'm done with my essay already! Yeay! I've submitted it on time! ^^ *jump jump* & My stitches are still on. Grr. It's okay! Anyway, work was great. Today there's a teambuilding showcase. We played with clay! We mould it into some things. I made some for selected people. HAHA. ^^ *smiles* It need a day or two to really dry up. Hehe.
Besides that, I've prepared all the workload that needs to be done by this week. Yeay! But on the other hand, I regretted it. Because... WHAT SHOULD I DO TOMORROW??!! Maybe I shall amend the Induction Tags. ^^

Oh, & I will be in bed early today! I need all the rest I can get! Oh, I have 4 candidates coming to sign LA tomorrow, lah! Better be prepared. Hehe. Chalja! Saranghaeyo!


almost.