Thursday, 11 June 2009.
♥
lost time.One week MC. Gosh, a nightmare. No joke. No work no school. Just, home. But I spend my time recovering at Nyai's crib. ^^ Wooo! getting to watch Arirang & KBS is goooood! Haha. But it gets pretty boring at times when you actually have to do the same thing almost everyday. Haha. so I filled them with COOKING (despite my injured foot)! Oh I miss cooking! & getting yourself in action with all the chopping, dicing, cutting & etc, it feels soooooo good! I can't wait to have my own kitchen. HAHA. *winks*
Besides that, I have watched a few movies online these MC days. Haha. Bride Wars, Ghost of Girlfriend Past, Monster vs Aliens & etc. What can I say, BOREDOM KILLS. Haha. But it's nice to do a little catch up on what's happening around the world. Not forgetting, korean-ing! Haha.
Another happy thing that I've been missing so badly is watching TV together. We (Nyai, Mama, Sisters, Me) watched Animal Planet together just now. Nyai & Mama's expression were so cute. HAHA. Especially my Nyai. ^^ Now we're (Yaya & me) watching Star Golden Bell feat 2pm, A'ST1, 2am & Kara. Nice¬
Well, that's about it then. I'm so looking forward to this Saturday. Hopefully my left foot will be fine by then. It's been like a long time since my left foot touches the ground. Seriously. *sigh* It's okay Lefty. Soon, okay? ^^
P/S:& to all my beloved families who came all the way here just to visit me with all the gifts, love, care and concern, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. <33 SARANGHAEYO!
endless love.

