Friday, 19 June 2009.

Let me be your light.

Life as an assistant to a Senior HR assistant? Haha. So far so good. Besides getting to meet new people, I also learn new things. Applying things that I am learning in school. Hehe. Guess what? I am so afraid of the BIG PRINTER and the BIG PHOTOCOPIER. Scared that I might spoil it. Hahah. I was panic when a red light suddenly appear on the display screen of the copier. I ran to Palvi and discovered that... PAPER DABES! -_-" How pathetic can I be. Haha. Now I am ok lah. Surviving. Trying to be as careful as I can be. But Im more comfortable with the printer. HAHA. Now, I can converse with Mei Keen smoothly. (Ketua saye oii!) Ah, and and, saye suke berinteraksi dgn candidate2 saye! Cute2 taw! ^^

Oh, and sorry if you guys are irritated with my songs. Nostalgic songs of my DBSK boys. Hehe. Oh, why 'Stay With Me Tonight.' eyh? Hahah. It's because... I know lah this vid was during their KENTAL days but this is the particular song that made me fell head over heels for Junsu. ^^ Fyi, my 'love' started off with Changmin which doesn't last long. Then moved to Jaejoong which only last for two weeks. HAHA. When I first listen to this song, it was in those Jaejoong craze days, I was positively positive that Jaejoong was the one who sang the part "Welcome to my world¬¬" and "Tonight¬¬" (at the beginning part of the song). BUT when I check the MV, it was Junsu! I was mad 'coz I don't really fancy Junsu because of his flat-blonde-kental--whatever hair and step kiut.



TENGOKLAHHHHH! Haha. But, inilah yang dikatekan dari benci datangnye sayang! HEHEH! Now look at me! Simply, C R A Z Y. (Although i'm sidetracking to others every now and then. Currently, Lee Junho!)



This is my boy's current hairdo. This was taken during his wheelchair days which is not long ago. ^^ But please keep in mind that the factor that attracts me to him is the absolute amazing voice, okay! Ah! Plus, I find the dance steps and the music VERY CUTE! Can make you smile. Okay lah maybe not you, but ME. HEE. ^^ K, taknak layan sudah okay! Sape suro bace! Heee. Junsu-sshi Sarangheyeo!

Million apologies for my crappy post. I'm just too happy that it's friday today! Haha. ^^ Anyway, say whatever you want to say, coz I don't care. XD Chalja!


Stay with me tonight.