Monday, 8 June 2009.

Glee.


Me feat. Rhy


Haha. Walking in heels is no joke. A try-out turned out to be a pretty disasterous one. LOL. NOt exactly though. Why am I talking in circles? Haha. Crazy. In summary, yesterday was great. Waiting is unavoidable. But waiting in those heels? GRR. Haha. We were just in time for the sanding and managed to take a pic with the bride and the groom on the pelamin. Haha. Initial plan was to take a taxi to go to Sir Ghazali's wedding ceremony which was at Bedok. BUT BUT BUT, lucky us (Fizah Bonch and Me.) got a ride from Teacher Aini and her Husband. WOOO! Free ride. Heeehhh.

The wedding was great at the other side too. After that, Rhy, Has, Radhiah, Hadi, Bai & me wen off. Initially, the plan was to go home but it ended at Tampines 1 instead. Yg Nurul ni plak, dah kesakitan maseh boleh nk ikot dorg jalan. But no regrets. I have a great time with you guys. Thanks alot, especially to my bodyguards. LOL.


My beloved Bodyguards. ^^



& not forgetting, my beloved companions.


Thank you guys for the day and the care plus the concern. I love you guys! ^^ I got home and stepped on a piece of metal! NICE. It got stuck in my foot. I managed to get half of it out with the help of my dear sisters. & left the other half inside. Nice eyhh? The pain was unbearable the next morning that my mum decided to take me to the GP to take it out. BUT the GP couldnt. It was too deep. We were asked to go A&E. I was like, WHAT? Haha. & I did. Just nearby. Specialist was called down and an immediate surgery was performed. HELLO. I wasn't prepared okay! Mum decided to just leave me concious while the procedure was being done. YES, I CRIED LIKE NO ONE'S BUSINESS. Haha. Now, my foot is being stiched up. MC for a week. WAHLIAO. So long ehhh! I need to work! But i guess, if I want to get better faster, I have to listen to the doctor eyhh? I have to meet the doctor up o the last day of my MC.

Well, atleast, I get to slack at home for the time being eventhough no money will be earn in this period. *sigh* Enough for now. Pray for my recovery yeah? Take care.

SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU SIR GHAZALI & MRS FARHANA!



Hope.