Saturday, 27 June 2009.

Gee.



Well, it's the Boys Generation. Featuring: Shindong, Hyukjae, Yesung, Sungmin from Suju. Key from Shinee. Jokwon from 2AM. Taec, Jaebom, Nickhun from 2PM. SNSD came out at last. Thank God my Junsu isn't part of this. 'Cause if he was, I kinda knew who would he act as. *rolls eyes* But whatever it is, he isn't here so I should be happy, yeay! ^^ Anyway from my personal opinion, Heechul should be in here after the imitation he did in Intimate Note. That will somehow brighten this up. But overall, it's not bad. Good work Boys. ^^ I've seen familiar faces. Oh, Jokwon, Sungmin and Shindong did this kinda things before. See below. ^^



I think the award of the best performer in both should go to JOKWON 2AM. Haha. He kinda act like a gay though but I am positively positive that he's STRAIGHT. ^^ Just to entertain us. Bravo Jokwon. Without you in both, I won't be laughing. Haha.

I'm watching SNSD's Tell Me Your Wish MV now. You know how hard I force myself to actually watch something I don't really quite fancy. I'm just being nice. In conclusion, it's okay lah. More grown up, matured song and presentation. But the song doesn't actually leave a big impact like GEE did. Eventhough you don't actually like it, but when you hear it, you'll end up going "Gee gee gee gee gee. Baby baby baby." or whatever lines that catches your attention. But as for this one, hmm, nothing for me. I don't know about you guys. I just watch the MV a few minutes ago. & trust me it's the first time I watched GEE in full. Just to compare. Haha.






After watching this two vids, I found out that Junsu does knows how to choose from all these pretty ladies. I can deny that she's pretty with the voice and the leader whatsoever. It's more or less like Junsu. But i'm still hoping the rumour will just stay as a rumour. Junsu, please get someone normal. HAHA. I'm not saying me 'cause that'll be way too impossible. But just not someone under the same SM roof perhaps? Gawd. I'm talking like a total dork. Anyway, I still prefer WONDER GIRLS.

wonder girls Pictures, Images and Photos


Junsu-sshi, perhaps someone from Wonder Girls? Erm, not SoHee. Haha. K, Cut it. SORRY!

That's all for now.


Trashy.