Tuesday, 16 June 2009.

Envy.



As you can see in the above picture, BVLGARI RINGS. The one on the right is a gift from Junsu to Yoochun, whereas the left is owned by Junsu himself. Both rings are way expensive okay. Junsu's ring cost $3,259 USD while the one he gave Yuchoon costs $4,213.96 USD!!! *jealous* My Junsu's a BVLGARI freak btw. Oh boy. *dizzy*

But sadly, I don't fancy those kind of rings. Coz it's like too much for me. I love those simple yet elegant ones, like the picture below (it's still under BVLGARI though). Sweet right? Sweet, simple and elegant. Just perfect. *excited*



Other than the expensive rings, Junsu bought his parents a townhouse. Isn't he filial? My boy is so sweet and smart with his money.



Nice yeah? Very luxurious. Fyi, it's not the real house though, That house that those people went in was just a showroom. But Junsu's was not much difference. Can you imagine? ^-^ Don't worry, I'm not jealous of this. I don't deserve this much. CHEYYYH.

K, back to reality, I am happy to know that both of my beloved candidates got the jobs. I was happy to see my trembling candidate which I kept him company while waiting for his turn. I didn't get to attend to him upon signing his LA due to the workload that I have yesterday. ): Valerie took over for me. But I was just too happy knowing he got the job. (: Oh, back at work after a week is horrendous! Haha. It's like soooooo many things I have to catch up on. I have 4 candidates tomorrow. Phewwwwhhhh! lucky the assesment forms, interview report and the files were done on time.

Arghhh. I have an essay to be done which due on the 22nd! But I'm just slacking right now. Gawd. Anw, as advised by certain caring people, I have gone to the doctor last sunday regarding my 2-month backache. We'll see whether there's any changes in a week's time.



Yaya just can't wait to show me this vid of Taec accidentally poke Chansung's eye. Yes, I have to agree it's pitiful for Chansung. But, it was just an accident right? It's not like as if Taec do it on purpose. So, chill¬ These things happen every now and then. Forgive and forget. & BE CAREFUL NEXT TIME dears. Don't let it happen again & again & again & again¬ (LAME!!)

Chalja!


Worthy.