Monday, 18 May 2009.
♥
Listening."Ibyul nun shwibni?" Oh, i'm currently addicted to this song. & I really really am impress with Yunho & Yuchoon here! *winks at Kak Dilah & Alea* Perfect. (: Junsu's members maaah. But I'm imagining if Junsu were to be in this song too. Hmm, of course it will be perfectly perfect! WOOOO! ^^ *jump jump* Ok, ok, enough. Heeh.
I took an off today. It feels so good not to wake up a little late than usual. But unfortunately, my BACKACHE is back people! Woooh! Axie, my lappie, is in the hospital right now. Get well soon, Axie Dear! I'm in need of you right now, okay!
Well, I met Nana for awhile before heading for class,. Just manage to get a few bites on the fries and gravy. Went off after a ten minutes of settling down, deperately have to leave Nana alone. Thank God she's waiting for someone else. Or else, I'll be surrounded with guilt for not being able to spend some time with her. Oh, yeah, bought a new dress that I have been eyeing on for two weeks. Since I have some cash, I have to grab it! Haha. Bought one for Nadirah as a birthday present from Jamuna, Prasanna & me. Same as mine, but different colour. ^^ Ahhhh, today's lesson was splendid! Wohooo! The Art of Listening. I love it!
Will be working tomorrow and someone new will be joining! WEEE! ^^ Shall introduce you all to her soon, yeah? Sheeeesh, I really have to go to bed now. I'm done with important emails and my back is really in pain. I need the doctor, I guess. Hmmmm~
Chalja!
Heartquake.

