Friday, 8 May 2009.
♥
너와 영원히 하기를 소망해 조건 없이 너를 너무 사랑해세상 모든 행복과 비교할 수 없어 너만큼은 절대 아냐…
I’ve been a good girl this few days. ^^ Well, I was out to work as early as 7.30am when the distance from my place to my office was just 15mins and my work starts at 8.30am. I wasn’t in work on Wednesday, as you all know. But yesterday, I was ALONE. Great. Haha. Lucky LOVE (My IPod) was with me. ^^ Whenever I get bored or most likely sleepy, I just watch some videos of 동방신기, which will somehow revive me. LOL.
Speaking of yesterday, I was in 980, on my way to work, early in the morning (Do I even need to emphasize on that? Haha.) As usual, I was listening to 동방신기’s ONE when I saw this familiar figure walking towards Novena MRT STN. I was positively positive I know who the person is. Yes, I was correct. It was her. She’s on her way to work. She told me why I didn’t approach her if I saw her. Haha. I replied, “Unfortunately I would if I wasn’t in the bus.” ^^ Good to know that she’s doing well though there’s dilemmas. No worries, friend. Believe in yourself like I have always believed in you. ^^
Oh, to kill my boredom throughout the whole day, I planned on a reunion with my fellow Mesra Alam & Co. It’ll be on 13 June. Venue have yet to be confirmed. ^^ (Susahlaaa jadi planner nie!) But I really do hope everyone can make it. Missing you all pretty badly already. But fortunately, I have decided on a place which is, like always, within our budget. ^^ Mummy will inform you all soon!
Oh yes, the minute the clock struck 6pm, I rushed out. I have to be in Buangkok by 730pm. Yes, tutoring. It ended at 9.30, and my tutee’s parents decided to send me home. So good! Haha. After doing what I’m suppose to do, I was on the computer, pretty much to actually Korean-ing. HAHA. But I didn’t actually get to fulfill it as I somehow have to do other more important things. Oh yah1 Suddenly, in the middle of doing something, Jeeja pm-ed me. She asked about this song in my blog. LOL , Jeeja. That was way unexpected. And guess what, she loves it. Especially, after reading the translations. HAHA. We both know why lah. *winks* Urgh, She was teasing me on taking my Junsu away. GRRRR. I somehow cannot tolerate it. HAHA. But, she prefers Changmin. WHAT A RELIEVE. Phewwh. Heh.
As for today, like always, I’m a good girl. ^^ but today, there’s no temperature test! Yipee. You know lah how hard for us, the ones with tudungs to actually take temperature. Not the mouth one, the EARS. Hah. It’s kind of frustrated when you can’t do it by yourself. Faham2 lah, Dah set posture and the flow of the tudung (MACAM PAHAM SEH NURUL) dari rumah, then kene ganggu plak by this temperature taking procedure. Geram tauu. Haha. Bukan senang tau nk set tudung. LOL. Mcm set rambut jgk. Hehe. K, enough. For today, I’ve gotten myself ready from home especially for the temperature taking, skali, takde! Nice~ Very nice. Never mind.
Now I currently am bored! I have watched all the videos in LOVE already. Nak tgk lagi, tapi cam malas. Haha. ^^ So, I am listening to songs instead. ^^ “정말, 혼돈에 끝은 어딜까? Somebody talks, 매일 같은 답은 아냐” Haha. What? It’s Rising Sun. Jaejoong then, wasn’t able to dance in this video due to his leg injury. Oh no, it reminds me of Junsu. *sobs* Hope he’s getting better every day.
그대 곁에 나 영원히~
^^, HWAITING!
Oh, ‘White Lies’ is playing now. *sobs* I guess, that’s all for now .
너무 오래 기다린 나를 아직도 몰라요 난 여기 있는데..

