Sunday, 17 May 2009.
♥
Hectic.A million apologies for privatising this site for quite some time. No, I have no intentions on keeping it private, so no worries. It's just that something unexpected happen last week. *sigh* I was blogging when all of a sudden my lappie got stuck and it went off. GREAT. After restarting it, i found that my template was BLANK. Wow. My links were all gone too. *sobs* Was furious at that point of time, so I changed it to private while i search for a new skin. Well, I have found a new skin though, sorry if you don't like it. Due to my busy busy busy schedule, I may not have the time to change again. I have more important things that requires immediate attention. So once again, sorry.
Next unfortunate thing, my lappie is now sick. GOOD. Of all time, why must now. My project is due next week, okay! All my important stuff are in there! *scream* I'm taking half day (or better, an off day) tomorrow just to bring my lappie to the doctor. I may sound stupid but my lappie is my life now. I wouldn't want to forego my 60%! I can die! Hehe. ^^
Oh by the way, my beloved uncle is getting me a new lappie! Wee~ Oh, maybe that's why axie (my current lappie) is sulking, I guess. Gosh.
Anyway, life's great. Never better. Hehe. Will be having a new member at work on tuesday. *jump jump* And yeah, i'll be shifting to a new place soon. Get ready for a heavier workload, Nurul! *shivers* Pray for me!
That's all for now.
It's dead and gone.

