Thursday, 28 May 2009.

Did you forget?


Hey people. Hope you all are doing great. I'm fine too, only a little exhausted. Sore-throat is here! Anyway, I have a lot of happy things to share. But seems that I am too busy. So, here I go. Couldn't stay long. Time is precious. ^.^

Blog song changed. Fire by 2NE1. Love it. Also some of you may classify it as noisy or memekak, but I like it. So too bad. The beat is lively and the lyrics are somehow inspiring. ^^ Enjoy.

Oh, yes. Firstly, I've just recently promoted. ^^ From data-entry to an Assistant. Hoho. The environment is much more stressing than my previous one. No more slacking, games and listening to IPod. So sad! Lots of files to be checked, phone calls, appointments to make, emails to be send and papers to sort. Hectic or what. Haha. It's okay. New experience. ^^

secondly, last Saturday, Abah (My Uncle) gave me a call and asked me to accompany him. I asked iQah to tag along. Guess what? He bought for me a laptop. Great or what! He asked me to get the MacBook. NO NO NO. It's way too expensive. So after going round the place from top floor to the lowest, I chose this. The cheapest among the options given.



My beloved 4-day old Compaq. I've been aiming Vaio though but I'm loving it very much. I find the Q symbol very attractive. HEHE. Axie's back btw. A few hours ago. He'll have a new girlfriend now. ^^ 'Coz i already have a new boyfie! ^^ But Mama insist to buy me a Macbook next year. What's with the MacBook eh? Jodoh saye ke? ^^ Beh Compaq ni nak campak pat mane. But still, rezeki jangan ditolak. Adek-adek ade. Boleh eh gitu. XD

There's a lot more happiness to share. But some are just a little too private to share. certain people jek yang tawu. ^^ Oh, oh, I'm really looking forward to weekends. I need a long sleep and rest. But cannot! Presentation's next week! *PANIC* Just get it done and over with, Nurul! NURUL HWAITING! JUNSU HWAITING! (Random!) Haiyaaa. Why must the lecturer invite the whole school come to watch???!! Grr. Nerve-wrecking.

Argh. I need sleep now. I miss Korean-ing very very very much. I need to update myself this weekend! ^^ Till then, take care guys. I'll try to update as much as I can, yeah.


You're the one.