Wednesday, 6 May 2009.

A day off.

Yesterday was excellent. Only Nat & me came for work. CS got a new job. After work, I headed to class. It was FUN! We watched 'The Secret'. Interesting. Very interesting. Daud talked about it before when he was still working at my place. I'll read the book afterwards.

Just as the header mentioned, I'm on leave today. Feeling rather unwell. I have been having backache for a week. Nice. (: Now, a slight fever is coming. If I do come, I don't tink I can pass the temperature test at work. So, it's better I stay home rather than I have to waste my ez-link all the way there only to find out that I have to go home, right?

I was awaken by the sound of thunderstorms. Sweet. Scary. Yaya had forgotten to bring the Nahu notes that I have summarised for her. Worried sake, I sent her a VERY LONG sms just to explain briefly about each topic. Semangat kan? Then, I got back to my bed. Wasn;t long till IQah lie down beside me and told me the shocking news that made me scream like what. Regarding what? Read the next paragraph.

Fans are weeping over an incident that happened to TVXQ / DBSK / Tohoshinki's Xiah Junsu before their 4th Live Tour 2009 "The Secret Code" concert in Kobe, Japan on May 4th. During the rehearsals two days prior to the actual tour, charming member Xiah Junsu injured his leg pretty badly to the point where he could no longer walk. When fans heard about Junsu's accident, they became worried for him as well as the whole group. They expressed their concern about how TVXQ needs all five members to bring their performances truly to perfection. Many fans were heartbroken that they would not be able to see Junsu perform with the rest of the members that night. But of course, the show must go on! ..and so it did, as the members surprised the fans by rolling in Xiah Junsu on his sweet new ride, a wheelchair! Junsu performed all the songs in a wheelchair alongside with the other members. Unfortunately though, due to obvious reasons, Junsu was not able to get down and jiggy with the rest of the group but instead, made up for it with his angelic voice. Go dolphin!






See how he loves his fans so much? Despite the pain that made him couldn't walk, he decided to use the wheelchair and perform in order not to disappoint his fans. Thank you Junsu. No matter what, that's my Junsu. High-spirit & positive, as he's always been. See his smile? *teary eyes*

*sobs* No wonder I don't feel well too. (Layankan je okay?) *sobs* I have certainly no mood for a more detailed post. Sorry.

JUNSU,GET WELL SOON! SARANGHEYO!
KIM JUNSU HWAITING! <33






another day.