Monday, 20 April 2009.
♥
The old me is dead and gone.Hello readers. A million apologies for not updating. I've been pretty busy. With what? Koreans? NO! With work, of course. But nonetheless, I'm still with my obsession. Reading posts about them every now and then. *smiles widely* I have to say, being 19 so far has been great. Well, no doubt, challenges will soon come. Hmm. What about 20? It will certainly be more fun! (X Betul? Tak? HEHE.
Ah, I wont be posting a long post, but before I forget, this is my new love.


Adorable isn't he? This is my HAMKAH IMRAN. The new love of my life. A potential korean look-alike. Doesn't resemble Junsu though. Byun Jang Moon maybe? HEE. Maybe yes. Maybe no. Let's wait & see, okay?

I'm looking forward for Raya. He will be coming to Singapore to visit his beloved Aunty Nurul again. *smiles* Fyi, he lives in Malaysia. A Singaporean Malaysian. Is there such thing? I miss him already. He will grow up into a clever handsome smart boy. Just like his Mom & Dad.
Well, that's all for now then. Till then, take care.
Still, it's timeless.

