Tuesday, 28 April 2009.

A new journey.

I would like to oficially inform all you readers here that I'm now pursuing my studies in a Private Insituition, name stated in my profile. I've decided to take part-time. So it will be Working + Schooling for me. Learning, at the same time earning. Besides, I'm paying the balance of the fees with my own sweat. No harm, right? Yes, I myself have decided that decision. I am now standing on my own feet. Not solely yet but i'm doing it step by step. It may seem ridiculuous to some of you but sadly, it NOT to me. Everybody have their own way of living their lives right? So, as much I respect your decisons, please do respect mine. ^^

Oh, not forgetting. I was trembling the whole day at work just by thinking about how am I suppose to face the reality. I'm not in my comfort zone anymore. I was hoping that someone I know will join me. & my savior of the day was, SITI NUR HASSANAH. Yes, it's love. ^^ THANK YOU, LOVE. She accompanied me throughout my first day. Yes, she's allowed to do so. HEHE. In fact she was enjoying it so much and I was the one being so worried on how am I suppose to face the coming days without Nana by my side. Here are some photos taken during the 15-mins break.





By the way, sengaje post satu gambar tu terbalik. HEHE. But nonetheless, it was a great session. Thank you Nana for accompanying me. Thank you very very much. Sayaaaaaaaaaaang Nana.

Well, as for today, it was indeed a happy start. ^^ Trying to throw away the worries out of me. HEHE. I can't unfortunately. Problematic eh Nurul. Ngade2. I was worried of ostracise. Lame. right? Haha. But Alhamdulillah, Allah Maha Penyayang, I met my classmate at the mrt station. She was the one with tudung, named Nadirah. We salam-ed and went to school together. Yeayyy, Nurul da de kawan!! Yah, so we pretty much do things together. Haha. I want to state this very embarassing ice-breaking session. Well, we have to introduce ourselves followed by a positive attribute. Mine was 'Simple Syahirah'. LOL. Then we have to talked about our partner, so I talked about Neat Nadirah. ^^ & Nadirah talked about Simple Syahirah. BUT, after revealing my age (yes, i am one of the two youngest in class.) she told the class where I live and where I work. You know what the Lecturer Khim said? She said,"That's not simple! That's more to sophisticated. Sophisticated Syahirah." I blushed. That's why I don't like revealing much information. Better sit and be quiet and not forgetting, observant. LOL. Despite the embarasment, which i'm sure is not a big thing to be embarassed about, lessons went well. Fun Fun Fun. I'm getting a hang of this. Haha. Now I can't wait for the next lesson. Haha. There will be group presentation next month and we have already been assigned into our respective groups. yes, Nadirah is with me plus two other gorgeous indian ladies. ^^ I'm sure you all know how much I HATE presentations. Speaking infront. I know Bonch will say, "Nurul gi depan bobal? Slalu de asek tolak aku jek." HAHA. But I have this strong feeling that I might will be able to do it this time. I miss having Bonch sitting beside me. HAHA. Now I cant tell her the answers and she will project the answers out anymore, NOW, NURUL WILL HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING HERSELF. I can do this! Do you think so?

You might wonder what course am I taking. I'm taking Specialist Diploma in Psychology. Yerppps, I am finally learning something that I have been interested in for a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. InsyaAllah everything will be okay. Pray for me, okay? Not to worry, you will always be in my prayers. Will update more about my life in school and not forgetting, work. ^^

Oh, by the way, it's almost 12 and I still haven't changed. LOL. Smelly me. Haha. I was just too excited in wanting to share my new life with you, my loved ones. I guess it's long enough, right? ^^ Till here then. Sarangheyo! Take care.



P/s: 생일 축하, 사랑!



A start of something new.