Wednesday, 8 April 2009.
♥
ひと時も夢、痛いほど好きなの.A million apologies for not updating. Have been very busy lately. Just to recap, last week was the worst week of my life. HAHA. I have to cancel all my tuitions and have to do overtime. LOL. Not just that, I have to work on Saturday and Sunday too! Normal office hours. Phewwwwhhhh! TIRED OKAY! But nonetheless, it's always fun. My colleagues made my day. HAHA.
As for today, sadly to say, I didn't come to work. DEPRESSING okay! I think I've overworked. I've been falling sick really easy lately. Now, diarrohea. Flu is on the way. (Boleh gitu. On the way lgk.) I didn't say it, my mum says so. K, I'm feeling a little dizzy right now. But depite being sick, I LOVE working. I look forward to each day of it. HAHA. But the sad and frustrating fact is, hari2 kene pikir nak pakai baju ape!!! LOL. I'm missing wearing the purple and of course, the beloved pink uniform already. (: Not forgetting, I miss the people too. (KORANG DGR TAK?)
Ohhh! Before I forget, Jeeja nak sangat kan Mummy post dgn gmbr2 skali, this is the new addition to the ALI's Family.

HAMKAH IMRAN.
Adorable isn't he? Ade iras2 korean tak? HEEEE. Hamkah pantang kene dukung. Dukung jek, de tdo! Cute nyeee. Too bad, when i got the chance to carry him, the camera was flat. All my sisters got the chance to take a picture with him. *sobs* But too bad, they didn't get the chance to actually carry him. ((: Saye da leh jd ibu lahhh! K, wth seh Nurul. HEE. He fell asleep in my arms. Awwwww. He'll definitely be a very handsome korean-like boy. LOL. (: I'm looking forward to see him again soon! With a fully charged camera. GRR. (:
And, the new addition to my life,

Ah, and i've changed my blog song. :D I'm quite tired of sad songs. LOL. So to add brighten up my dark blog, I put in BALLOONS! LOL. Forever favourite song. HEE. Especially Junsu's part. K, stop. Hee. But before I go, have a listen to this song. Flying Solo by Chris Brown. LOVE IT. You'll like it too.
Ok, till here then. I need to have an early night today. 'Cause I must must must go to work tomorrow! ((: Take care people.
夜がおみてく.

