Friday, 10 April 2009.

The best gift.




This photos were taken at KEPPEL CLUB. My advance birthday dinner. LOL. PRASAN seh. I reported to work on thursday a little late due to some unavoidable matter. My colleagues greeted me with smiling faces as i was absent the previous day. SICK. & I was in a happy mood that day so i bought them Kinder Bueno. One packet each. BAIK HATI KAN SAYE? Tawuuu~ Hee. When they asked me why am I that happy, some assumed that i got myself a boyfriend la, bla bla bla. HAHA. I simply answered, "Enjoying my last day of being 18." & they said that I'm simply crazy. HAHA. [: I got stressd up with this particular data that i'm suppose to run through. It's harder than the previous ones! 300 datas in 4 hours! S L O W. But that was the fastest i could go. As soon as the clock showed 05:55pm, I saved my work and packed up to go home. I'm in a rush anyway. [: Before I went home, suddenly the whole room went, "Happy Advanced Birthday!" AWWWW~ I was asking them to keep their voices down. But when i was on my way to the bustop, I thanked them through smses. [: As soon as i reached home, I quickly took a shower, changed my clothes and get myself ready. I wasted my time on choosing my clothes. Wadrobe malfunction. LOL. My Uncle and Aunty fetched me to Keppel Club together with iQah. The rest of my family didn't follow. Well, as expected, We were late. HAHA. Kept my head down and went straight to table 19. Btw, it's not my Advanced bithday dinner. It's Pertapis Charity dinner. Being in the table of high class crowds was awkward but all of them were friendly. They even took our (iQah and me) pictures. [: The foos was great. Iqah was grumbling because I took alot. But to me, it was moderate. Hmm. HAHA. But My tummy was happy! Suhaimi Yusof's gags were funny and crazy as always. The disco ball was awesome! So as the decorations. LOVE IT. Reached home at 11pm.



THANK YOU JUNSU & Other DBSK members. LOL. As for today, I'm finally 19. Well, I can't wait to be 20, 30 or 40! LOL. I would like to thank all of my dearies for the wishes. Be it through MSN, SMS, Blog post, Tagboard and whatsoever. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Wherever you guys may be, near or far, do know that I LOVE YOU ALL. To Bonch & Nana, thank you for the advance birthday gifts. My plans for today were to take my family out for a treat but it rained heavily. My sisters and my dad kept asking whether we're going out or not. LOL. (Mentang2 saye nak blanje.) I'm not sure myself but i was just plain lazy. I miss being home doing nothing anyway. So plans are being push to tomorrow. [: I can't wait! Hehe. It's been a long time since we last eat out as a family. Hope everything will go well tomorrow. [:

That's all for now. You guys are loved, okay? <33


The final teen.