Thursday, 30 April 2009.

Again & Again.

I have to admit that juggling between work (that includes tutoring) and studies is going to be harder as time goes by. But alhamdulillah, so far so good. I chose this path, therefore I shall not complain. [:

Today, at work, was kind of weird. The atmosphere is kind of odd. Haha. Well, my 'tak boleh diam' member has left. Wei Feng left at noon today, which leaves Nat & me, only. I didn't even say a proper goodbye to Wei feng as I was rushing out. *sobs* And I'm not sure whether CS is still in because he wasn't present just now. I'll be left alone pretty soon. I have to be prepared. I'm going to miss you guys. But lucky enough, I have PINKY, my IPod, with me who'll faithfully stay. LOL. ^^


The Temps: Me, CS, Daud, Wei Feng and Nat.


I love this picture, anyway. It's just perfect. Hehe. I skipped my lunch for something more important. In the end, I just ate Salad. ^^ At least something than nothing. Data-checking is just like that. HAHA. Side-tracking is a must! Haha. [: Because, if you don't, you can somehow doze-off without realising that you do. How? You will somehow stare the screen with your eyes close and get caught by either the member beside you or a friend cum permanent staff. LOL. *winks*

I rushed out when the clock striked 6pm top Buangkok for tutoring. I'm not sure why suddenly i'm getting more and more rajin to tutor. I'm getting a hang of it. [: The love is slowly crawling out already. HEHE. [: Let me introduce you to my weekday little girl. [:



Nur Izaty. The little girl whom i'll meet on weekdays. I have another one on weekends. Shall post her picture soon if I manage to capture one. Hehe. ^^ Oh well, I reached home at 10 but I went to Nyai's house 'coz I haven't seen her for like.. 5 days? Hehe. See how BUSY I am now~ *teary eyes*

It's twelve already. HAPPY LABOUR DAY! Finally I belong in that category. LOL. *jump jump* I am tired but I still want to play the computer. Rindu laaaa. *winks* Especially, KOREAN-ing! ^^


Next stop, assignment. *faints*



Stand by you.