Friday, 6 March 2009.
♥
Teguh gapaikan impian itu.Sometimes, things just doesn't go your way.
It's fate. What's done, couldn't be undone.
Whatever it is, alhamdulillah. (:
A fruitful advice from a beloved cousin, Abg Zye : "Now that is done, sit down. Look at what you have, study your options and make use of them. I'm sure there are plenty of options. It might be harder, or longer... but the important thing is the destination and not the journey. Look at our family for inspiration. There are a lot of them. They all took different routes, but at some point, they did achieve success. Keep your head up, and keep moving forward."
I will, insyaAllah~ Thank you Bro.
Well, now that it's done as said, my weekends will be filled with endless activities and hectic. I should start to plan my time well balancing my tuitions and admissions 'cause I'll be starting my 9-5 pm job this coming monday. How tiring it will be! Wish me luck. Keep praying for my well-being as well as success yea.
A new beginning yet, timeless.

