Monday, 16 March 2009.

Shining shimmering splendid.


Weekends wasn't what i've planned it to be. Saturday was mainly Korean day but due to some unavoidable matter, i managed to just spend a little time. Watching BOF specifically. I can't wait for episode 20! Especially about Yi-Jung & Ga Eul. XD

Working life? So far so good. I guess i can stand it for a few more months. But i certainly CANT stand if it's permanent! HAHA. XD I'm getting fatter lah sehhh~ Mane tak nye, everyday eat out. Like my dad said, "Wahh Kak Nurul. Hari2 tuka menu eh." As for Mama, she will ask me, "Nari makan kat mane plak? Mantang2 dah keje." HAHA. Alah Ma, this will be temporary. I will somehow get sick of eating out. DEFINITELY. I miss MY cooking already! Not forgetting my Mama's and Nyai's! Bile eh nak bwk bekal? Malas nak bgn awal nye kes ah.

Yes, and obviously, I've changed my blog song. A Whole New World. XD From my all-time favourite disney movie. ALADDIN. Besides that, i LOVE LOVE LOVE The Little Mermaid. Hehe. You cant imagine how many cds i have when i was little! Now, ntah ke mane. :( Why suddenly? Ntah, tgh feeling2 disney. HAHA. Well, HONESTLY, I came across my Junsu singing this song. XD Of course lahhhhh SEDAP! Junsu peee. But somehow, taksedap sgt. Sorry to say, in my opinion, BoA wasn't the perfect partner to do a duet with him. Well, watch it to believe it.



Please don't mind Junsu's English. He is still in the process of learning, okay? Don't worry Junsu, I'll continue to help till you reach that point which satisfies me. HUAHUA. XD But somehow, i found a better version of KOREANS singing this song. This woman is suitable enough to be Junsu's partner. DUET partner aje, okayyy~ Have a watch. The man's voice pon NOT BAD ah.



Hahha. Nurul, Nurul~ *geleng kpale* Nurul Just can't get enough of Koreans, huhh? Particularly, KIM JUNSU. XD Anyways, enjoy yea! If you love me, just bear with me okay dearies? HUAHUA. LOL. Love you guys.

To those who'll be on their way to Rebutia tomorrow, have a safe trip to and fro. ENJOY your trip!! XD As for now., time check, 11:11pm! OMG. A few minutes ago, iQah came to me, " Kak Nurul, da tgk fantasy couple yg ade Junsu Changmin Micky? Kesian seh Junsu!" Hehe, dah! KESIAN SGT OKAY. If me, OBVIOUSLY, Junsu will be my first choice alright! LOL. But in someway, he deserve it. Sape suro over-confident? Nurul tk ajar Junsu cmtu tauu. LOL LOL. Sorry yea. I'm missing korean-ing already! But now, time's up. SLEEP TIME. -_______-"

GOOD NIGHT WORLD.
Flying off with MY Aladdin on a magic carpet to,
A WHOLE NEW WORLD.
K, whatever.


Don't you dare close your eyes.