Wednesday, 11 March 2009.
♥
I'll always be here.When will it be Friday? HAHAH, LOL. It's just the third day and I'm complaining already. Hehe. Seems like the hours spent at home grew shorter and shorter. Yes, I miss my dearest lappy. ): If only I could bring it to work. XD Nehh, too busy. Oh well, the workload is piling up very fast now. VERY. FAST. Gosh. possible target for tomorrow is 10,000 records. ARGHHHH! Hahha. I had an interesting talk with my colleague. Very interesting. The topic is amazingly interesting. It makes you think. DEPPLY. Now i feel like finding out more. X)
Oh man, do you know how much I miss KOREAN-ing? VERY. Especially Junsu. ): I've purposely booked this saturday, not in the morning 'cause there's tutoring, in the night in order to update myself with Korean. HEEEH. BOF episode 18&19, and not forgetting, Junsu love. X)) Patotnye nak tgk skrg, TEMPTING sehhh. Tkpe2. Sabar2. Lagi due hari. XD I even avoid watching the vid in my blog. I'm trying my best. I'm saving all up for saturday. ^^ I sound sooo very pathetic, man.
Colleague: Ade possibility you kawen ngan org luar negeri. Probably Mat Saleh.
Me: Taknak! Nak korean!
Colleague: Korean lagikk!
Me: Tak salah pe.
LOL. who ehhhhh? *wondering* By the way, the conversation above is NOT the amazingly interesting topic that i've mentioned earlier ok. X)) It's totally different. Keep that in mind.
Oh, before i forget,
Happy belated birthday to these beloved juniors.
Goodluck for your 2010 Alevels dears! Ily!

That's all for now. Take care dearies. Sleep time sleep time! Good night world!
Will you?

