Saturday, 21 March 2009.
♥
first.I just came back from a jemputan at Simei CC with Nyai. The deco's nice. PINK & WHITE! Magnificent combination. Btol tak awk? *evil laugh* The groom is Eurasian. XD Mine will be... korean, boleh boleh? LOL. Joking.
I reached home at seven yesterday. Bukan nye jauh sgt pon rumaaah~ Did an hour of OT. I'm not surprised if I have to wear specs soon. -____________-" There goes my perfect eyesight. LOL. I met Cik Ramlah in 166 with her... grandchild i think. It's been a while since i last saw her. Teringat time primary pat 14 ipohlane tolong de isi air pat vending machine ngan Itah. I asked her some general questions. :] Saye tak lah sombong sangat tau mcm yg korg ingt. LOL.
I was indeed VERY tired. Not enough sleep for four days straight. So, i decide to qadha' tido! Teehee. BUT, i just can't resist the my lappy. So, i watched a korean scary movie called, DEATH BELL. My KimBum is in that movie. It waa a happy yet sad ending. *NAK NANGES* KimBum died in this movie.

But it's scary. I can PUKE seeing that much blood! TUlah, gatal sangat nak tgk. Then Mama brought pizza home. We atethem with Nyai at her place. Chit chat chit chat. Tetido, then went home.
As for today, I accompanied Nyai to a wedding in Simei. I like the place. Very nice place for it. But I will not do mine there coz it's a bit far. What on earth am i talking about. HAHA. When i got home, I told Yaya and Mama that the groom is a Eurasian Man. Then Mama ckp, "Ah, Kakak kau ni teringin ah nak kawen ngan org puteh." Yaya, "Memang de nak pon." WHAT jekkkk! XP I smiled widely and said. "Hehhhhhhhhhhh. Taknak lah. Akak kawen ngan org Singapore." Kwang3~
Tomorrow will not be a home day for me. I'll be out the entire day, i guess. With my beloved dearies. To some place very important and fruitful. By the way, I've changed my blog song again. DBSK, Taxi. Enjoy. Love it!
One word.
Just one word.
For everything then
will be okay.
<33

