Thursday, 12 February 2009.
♥
once more.I had a stomachache and i have to cancel all the plans for today. But thinking of Nyai gave me the strength to actually go out & get her the karipap she wanted. I met Mirah because she wanted to pass me some books. After waiting for Kaltsum & passed the books to her, Mirah agreed on following me to get the karipap. So we walked, walked & walked. But of course we talked talked talked. HAHA! After getting the karipap, we walked back to the mrt & went home. Thanks Mirah for accompanying me. Syg Mirah sgt!
Well, i msged Rhy afterwards. Mane tawu she's still in school. But she didn't reply. So, tkde kwn nk balek~ :( Fortunately for me, i saw Jaja in the train. Haha. I was assuming Mar was with her so trying my luck, i msged her. Yes, she is! Haha! YEAY, I have someone to go back with. Haha! We snapped snapped snapped, then talked talked talked.
Met Zahirah in the train too. Then Mar & I continued to talked. Haha! What about? Haha. As quoted by the pretty young lady, Mar, in her blog, "we had a good chat about alot of things which obviously included korean. hahaha. almaklum, kalau kat MSN je dah kecoh, ape lagi kalau jumpe. aisey, dah tuka junsu kepeee! hahaha. okay lah, hot kan junsu. dah tu aje. i can't praise him more." Haha. We still have ALOT to talk about but mase tk mengizinkn~ maybe next time yeah MarHo? ;D Sedap tak name? Nyahha! We can save a day to just.. TALK? HAHA Or we should bump into each other more often~ HAHA.
When i reached Bishan, of course Mar & me had to stop talking. Haha. I asked Zahirah to have my seat. Dah hilang dah penat pd kaki saye. Then, i received a msg from Rhy saying that she's on the way home with Dody! :( Sayang sehh! But, nevermind. We'll see each other soon okeh dear? ;D
After freshen myself up, i immediately went up to Nyai's place with her Karipap. ;D She was sleeping. She have not eaten since noon! GAWD. I couldn't scold Nyai right? Hehe. I was soo happy to see her enjoying her meal. While she was eating, she told me stories about her life. Her siblings. Her husband. Her children. It brought tears to my eyes just watching her. Now, all she wants is to go to KL, (like i've said to Abang, i'll follow her wherever she goes & make sure she's close to me.) & meet her newly born CICIT, my seventh nephew from the maternal side. I'm an AUNTY! hehehhe. He will be an uncle. Cheyh, whatever. Sapeeeee jek ehk Nurul. Junsu lahhhh! Huahua. Gawd, LAME! But after her meal, i gave her the medicines that she had to take.
Well, i'm very happy today. Very happy! Every minute of today is HAPPINESS! Cheyh cheyh cheyhh~ heeeeeeeee. Let nurul be, she's crazy. Haha. Anyway, i've changed my blogskin to black as suggested. ;D With a little touch of my favourite colour too. I know you don't like it. One day you will. TRUST ME. ;D Haha.
To Vv, it'll be on me k! PROMISE! ;D Haaaaa kn, da Caps lgk.
To Abang, have faith. I do. It will be just as fine as before. I believe so. [:
To 'A', holidays can be pretty boring! Cheer up okay? ;D
To An, stop it eh. Haha! tak betol ehk? huahua.
all over again.

