Sunday, 8 February 2009.
♥
nevertheless.





Finally, graduated. & Yellow is very cool indeed. ;D Will upload more pics soon.
Dah lame tk g skolah pagi2!! I met up with Amirah at Kembangan before going to the convocation. I saw fathin in the train. Now she knows what i meant by the comment i posted. *winks* Seems like Mirah & I were the only ones in cotton scarves. Haha. ;D But eventhough baju lain2, tudung lain2, kasut lain2, but the common thing about us is our wooden Heart Brooch. Love it. :D
Walking up to the stage was indeed a very scary experience. Jantung mcm nk putos tau! But i did it! HEE. :D Upon seeing my results that i've actually passed, seems to be hysterically surprising. Serious,because, i didn't expect it. But alhamdulillah, i've passed. I've graduated. [: But the whole thing doesn't feel complete due to 'Athifah's absence. She couldn't get an off. Sedeh sehhh! Rase tau ketidaklengkapan. But nonetheless, everybody else was there. (: Feeling like superstars. Hehe. My cheeks hurt for smiling too much. HAHA. Well, my parents didn't come. (: Tapi mak bpk yg lain dtg. ;D The honeys managed to take pictures together. *jump jump* I couldn't stay long. I have to work. (: But it's okay. It was fun.
Graduation Day's over. Next stop, GCE ALEVEL RESULTS!!!!
btw, Happy Birthday Beyb. (:
yearning.
ALLAHU A'LAAM~

