Sunday, 15 February 2009.

i'm not walking away.

Pheeewwwhhh! Yesterday was EXHAUSTING. Really it is. I attended the club intro at Mwti. Haha. My forever beloved ex-SEA excos needed some help on some little things. ;D Saye adelah ahli yg setia tau! HOHO. I made some cookie cakes. Yah, it's funny ok. It's a last minute thing. Don't worry excos, i totally understand the pressure you guys were in. (: Then, i decided to stay until the event ended. I got myself the 'I LOVE SEA' badge but i decided to give it away coz i pity those little ones. ;D & of course, I met some darlings of mine. My juniors. (: not forgetting the newcomers, my beloved Samirah & Seri. Aren't they pretty? (picture below) We talked about some girly crazy stuff! HAHA. Crazy i tell ya. Oh, i've uploaded the pics in FB btw.



Afterwards, i went straight to Sembawang for some teaching. Exactly an hour later, i went off too Woodlands with a loved one. Basically, almost everyone wore green. Haha. It was exhausting okayyy! My left foot was at it again~ Grr. I reached home at 915pm. Tiring but fruitful. Heehh. KACHINGGGG! Tsk tsk tsk. Freshen up & straight to Nyai's house for a routine visit. My Nyai is forever cute. & guess what, she's looking forward for March Holidays. Hehe. She wants to go to KL. & She will definitely bring me! *confident*

Off to bed at 12 midnight. I'm still tired when I woke up this morning. Force myself up, off to Sembawang again. It's in the bus when i on my phone. I off-ed it for the whole day of yesterday. & i received a very enlightening msg. Congrats! See what i've told you? I am very very proud. That make my day. Hehhhh. *gleam* When i got home, I changed, & SLEEP. I need it! Haha. I woke up at 5pm. Hehh, burok kn!

I have no idea on what to post.
But i just have one thing i want to do right now.
BADLY.
Which is...
DBSK-ing!!!
Random sehhh~


Well, till then. Take care.





you're so unbelievable.




ALLAHU A'LAAM~