Monday, 23 February 2009.
♥
Hwaiting!K, the above phrase was an absolute random statement. A million apologies. :)
Hm, I've been a big fan of news since last week. why? Oh, I'm just keeping a look-out. *shivered* Although pathetically I kept my ears close throughout the whole 30 minutes. HAHA. Stupid isn't it? Nonetheless, my eyes are watching. X)
Still, life's okay. I'm getting on well. Seriously right now, I'M CRAVING FOR KOREAN FOOD. Anyone? XD Has & Zafy are in. Anyone else? Wohoo! XP Well, I'm having a hard time thinking about what's my next step. Yes, i have discussed & listed them down. I can go crazy. Not forgetting the add-ons. *sigh* & The day will be here anytime soon. I'm preparing myself for whatever the outcome may be. *sigh* So, in order to ease this nervously worried heart, I entertained myself with Junsu Love. XD
Oh, oh! (My mood has changed drastically.) I know this already. But I'm telling you guys anyway. (: Junsu have a twin brother! Fraternal Twins they are. His name is, Kim Junho. He's taller & fitter. XD He just debuted into the acting world. Well, one fact about Junho is that, he don't know any man dances. He can only do woman dances. HAHA. Cute kaaaaaaaaaan! But he's physically more manly than Junsu. But no worries Junsu, you'll still be the one for me. HAHA, Enjoy. Do watch the vid. you'll see how "manly" my BROTHER-IN-LAW to be is. XP

Aren't they cute? Junho is indeed the older brother. Obvious, kan? XD 188 oiii! So TALL eh! XS
Funny kaaaaan. Even Junsu didn't know that hidden talent of his twin. But Junho's performance was indeed entertaining. My bro-in-law to be kaaaaaaaaan. ^^,
Maryna Lee at 21:39 on 23 February
hahahahaha. lol lol. boleh gitu eh. haha. tkpe, tk jadi kenyataan lah nie. hahah.tp mar kawen nk lagu replay nan amigo lah! hahahahahahaha. sempat eh! lol.
Nurul Syahirah at 21:41 on 23 February
hahhaha. main lagu tu bile mar n Minho turon dr krete menuju ke pelamin. oke tkk planning? bestkn plan kte~ *imagining* FUHHHH! ;D Minho pkai tanjak. WHOAAAH. (k, why am i excited sal minho nie? XP)
Maryna Lee at 21:57 on 23 February
HAHAHHA. minho pki tanjak confirm handsome eh! *imagining & melting* AAAAGHHHHHH! nak kawen lah! hahahaha. lol lol. die dah ade malay looks so, confirm hot punyeeeee. hahahaha.
Nurul Syahirah at 21:59 on 23 February
Hmm, (i'm being nice) boleh lah jgk. Tp if junsu pkai pn, WOHOOOHH! I swear i wont let him leave my sight esp that very day. (MAAAR, KTROG SS sehhh) XD
Maryna Lee at 22:00 on 23 February
HAHAHAAHHA! lol lol ! that's whyyy aaahhhh! berangan jauhh sehhhh. hahaha! ;DD tkpe, best. ;D
Nurul Syahirah at 22:04 on 23 February
BEST LAH SANGAT! WOHOOO! Confirm WEDDING OF THE YEAR seh Mar! nnt selain pt Spore & Korea, kne buat pt Jepon, Bangkok, etc! Wooooh! Sanding bnyk kali! XD
Maryna Lee at 22:38 on 23 February
SyaJun; hahahahahahahha! SET AH! terosj adi wedding of the year eh! hahahahaha. ya allahhh.. syahirahh.. we're going too far sehh. hahahaha!
Nurul Syahirah at 22:49 on 23 February
Hahaha, very faaaar. Cm between spore & korea nye distance gtuk jauhnye. ataupn, lg jauh. HAHA. tkpelah, like you once said, best pe, tksaket hati. haha! XP
Nurul Syahirah at 22:50 on 23 February
tibe2 terlintas satu bende,. Mar kawen ngn minho kne pkai heels. Me kawen ngn junsu, kne pkai flats. Erk. HAHAH. cute sehh. XP
Maryna Lee at 22:52 on 23 February
HAHAHAHAHA. Yeaaaaahhhh riggghhhhtttttt!
minho tinggi sehhh! ops, that explains that junsu is the other way round. hahahahah. sorry. tp dia tetap hot ok! ;D
Nurul Syahirah at 23:09 on 23 February
YERPS. Due due same hot ok ok? hehhh. ;P Eh, mar ngn saye pn opposite kn! hehe. get what i mean? XD
Nurul Syahirah at 23:10 on 23 February
tu psl org ckp, opposite attracts. XP
Maryna Lee at 23:20 on 23 February
AHAHAHAHA! FAHAAAAAAM TUUUU! hahaha. eh eh, da jdi mcm chatbox kt sini. kat msn tknk bobal, kat sini berjela²! hahahaha.
Hahha. Copy-paste from, FACEBOOK. & What is it all about? Koreans, specifically, sunbae KIM JUNSU & dongsaeng CHOI MINHO. X)) Crazy kaaaan. you'll se, we can talk the WHOLE day away just about them. ;D Syg Mar. Dialah org yg paling setia melayani kerenah saye dlm bende2 gni. XP I LOVE YOU MARMIN!!!
OH MAN! Gawd. Why do i feel sad all of a sudden? *tak mampu nk berkate apape* Junsu, get me out of this madness! XS I need sleep. Good night.

