Friday, 30 January 2009.

you are my medicine.


Exhausted. Exhausted. Exhausted. Yeah, pretty much exhausted. I have been busy lately. But it's fun. (: My schedule will be tight starting tomorrow. Haha. I'm soooooo used of sitting doing nothing at home, & tomorrow, no more. HAHA. I'm missing it already! So, i'm going to make full use of today. With what? DBSK can?? :D Heee.

Anyway, i'm sorry to the birthday girls of 2901 for not being able to post a birthday post for them. Busy. ): But, i did wish kn? :D So, to my beloved little sister, NURUL SYAFIYAH, Happy 13th Birthday! Hope you like the presents we gave. & to my beloved friend, NURFARAHIN, Happy 19th Birthday! I owe you a present. (: Oh, & to Kak Rai, who celebrates her birthday today, Happy Birthday to you too!

Hmm, I've not been eating well lately. HAHA. I miss eating lahh! ): & of course, I miss you you & you too! :D



holding back.



ALLAHU A'LAAM~