Thursday, 8 January 2009.
♥
without you.
I have uploaded the pictures in my multiply. Do visit my multiply for the pictures okeh? Anyway, just a recap, I went for a job interview again -_______-" on Monday with Nana at Tanjong Pagar. & guess what? I met Epah in her uniform! Weeheee! I was speechless. So does Epah. Dah terubat dah rindu saye pd dier~ Haha! & here's the picture..

Epah dah tinggi lahh! (: Then afterwards, Nana & me went to Vivo for another interview which we have decided on not going after seeing the place. Haha. Bad us. Thought of visiting Fizah at her outlet but seems that we somehow lost our way & we literally gave up & headed to Dhoby Ghaut. Nana nk g skolah jap. Haha. After that, I took 167 home.
As for tuesday, my left foot was in pain. Don't know why but I went out with Bonch for an interview at River Valley. But before that we went to Vivo. Rounding2~ & we talked about some possibilities~ HAHA. It was indeed funny. Mcmne ehk nk hidup cmtu Bonch? Huahuahua. Tkjadi ah! Awk jek ah k! & we also talked abt DBSK/TVXQ besides personal stuff. Hehe. Ouh yes, the interview was scary! Haha. I was totally very nervous. I've been asked to start training immediately. BUT when i got home, there's some unhappy faces. & somehow my left foot is getting much more painful then before. Jalan pun mcm org tempang seh. I think i sprained my ankle. ): I've been asked to sit at home for a few days. Hope everything's okay. (: Nak jalan mcm biase~ I slept early yesterday. Tibe2 terbangun sbb kaki sakit mcm ade org pijak. It was my mother. Tgh urutkn kaki. Thank you Mama~ ((:
Ahah, now, I'm having diarrohea. Whoahhhhh~ nice. I think i have to take some medicine now. Hehe. How about... DBSK? Hoho. I need laughters right now. K, whatever Nurul~ Take care guys.
P/S: GCE OLEVEL RESULTS IS THIS MONDAY! *uneasy*
whatever they say.
ALLAHU A'LAAM~
Labels: the possibilities. love.

