Thursday, 1 January 2009.
♥
We are from two different worlds.Plan delayed. As early as 730am, I was out of the house. I thought of going out earlier but my body was too weak. Haha. Tapi dah nekad kn. Haha. Took 52 all the way to Toh Guan. Hehe. A little delivery for the birthday girl. :D I didn't expect the door to be wide open. Haha. But it wasn't long till i'm back in 52 again. But this time, i was on my way home after working out that little plan. (: Hehe.
Reached home at 0920am. Fast huhh? :D While waiting for the others to get ready, I played the comp. (: Oh, went to Metro Sale AGAIN. K, it's the first time for them but the THIRD for me! Haha! Just went there with Shynn yesterday & Atikah on monday. Haha. But as for today, it was more fun because... everything's on mama! Altogether we spent $232! Hahaha. WOW! That's alot eyhh? Thank you Mama! Got myself a pair of shoes & long pants. ;D While my sisters, they bought themselves clothes.. -_____-" What else la kn~ We sat at Burger King for a light lunch. At three, we were on our way home. We alighted at Raffles Place Interchange. & I saw someone's lookalike in there. The style of clothings were completely the same! ): But i know that was not that particular someone i'm referring to. Even i asked Mia for assurance. Manelah tawu mainan mate.. But obviously not! Logically, how can~ Haha. K, now i'm missing that someone even more. *sobsob* k, WHATSOEVER.
Ahh~ I want to thank Shynn for the wonderful time spent yesterday. Hehe. (: Thank you for the treat! Oh, fyi, we went to PP. Ate at Banquet. Then we went around sambil chit-chatting. Haha! But we forgot to take pictures together~ )): Nvm.. I will meet her up again soon.. :D Yeay! Sape nak join? Hehe. Ah, not forgetting, I was in the 410G line when I met Jaf, aka my twin brother, in the 52 line. He stopped me with his hand. Klw tk, tk perasan gknye. Dahlah lagu sekuat2nye. Haha. & gawd, my reaction was damn horrible man. I was stunned & practically stopped with my eyes wide open. Haha! Didn't manage to chat for long so we smsed instead. Haha. Pity Jaffy, he was lonely. Haha. Anw, nice meeting you Jaffy! (:
Erk! *panic panic panic* It's 2009 already!
Ohhhhh! Anyways,
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
and,
SALAM MA'AL HIJRAH too!
Let's give 'us' a second thought.
Labels: first. love.

