Sunday, 25 January 2009.
♥
the rowan, the dandelion.Yesterday was my day out. Haha! I have a date with my mother followed by my grandmother. :D First, my mother and I went for reflexology! K, I seriously hate reflexology ok! My first was during sec One i think. Gawd, it was so painful that i cried! But, for my mother's sake, I agreed to it. It's at KakiKaki. Hehh, sounds familiar? It's under Wayan. Man, the place was really beatiful! I'm sooooo in love with the place. Mum got the premium treat while i just got a normal one. (: Dah bagus tuu! It wasn't painful at first, but as she (the reflexologist, ade kn such word? Hehh) press certain point, i was biting my lips. Cm nk pekik, tapi malu plak. Haha! ENOUGH eh. No more. Not at the moment uhh. But Mum was thinking of bringing the whole family there. Nice. Duit nye pun cantik ah. *sigh* HAHA. Well, my mum loved it! So she's cming again somewhere next week before school starts & guess what, she's bringing me along again! TAK NAKK! Haha! Ngade2 eh.
Afterwards, got home and had my late lunch and out again. This time, with nyai. Oh, we went to SGH to visit Nyai Mis, nyai's little sister & the only sibling left. Oh gosh, it was soooo sad. I don't want to talk about it now. Shall tell you guys about it on the next post. But do pray for her recovery. I know she's strong! *sobs* We got home at 730pm. I went back to my house to refresh myself. At 1030pm, I went up to Nyai's place to accompany her because my cousin & family went to Malaysia earlier today for a holiday. Wan came at 1130pm, he is sooooo cute as always. I changed to Playhouse Disney & he sat infront of the TV like a statue gaping! HAHA. Cuteness! He was wearing PINK t-shirt btw. HEHH. Adorable. He went home at around midnight with his grandparents. & I sleptover at Nyai's place.
K, a confession, the whole day of yesterday i was DBSK-free. *sobs* Sad knn! WHatever Nurul! Anyway, I'll be sleeping over at Nyai's place again today. And yah, today there'll be Alvin & The Chipmunks on... starworld or HBO. TAK INGAT! But will be going up soon so that i will not miss it! HEH. Toodles! Wink3. Hehh.
the diamond.
ALLAHU A'LAAM~

