Wednesday, 21 January 2009.

it will unfold.


First of all,

HAPPY 19th Birthday to Norliyana Ibrahim.
& not forgetting,
Happy 17th Birthday to Siti Nur Ashikin.
May Allah bless you always dearies.
All the best n everything you do!
I LOVE YOU!



Nothing much to talk about. I slept at 3am this morning. & yah, i just realised that i have missed three episodes of Ghost Whisperers. Which means, the last time i watched it was THREE WEEKS AGO?? GOSH. It somehow slipped off my mind . I must wach this week! How can i miss it!! Urgh! Heeeh. *pukul diri sendirik* HAHA.

Thinking back about it, 5 years is indeed a long period ehh! WHOAHHH! *amazed* Let's make it infinity! *LOL* Oh, i want to say something. I MISS NURUL HUDA very much already! Hehe. Teringat kekate de time sec three, "Single but not available." :D

Argh, & guess what? I AM HUNGRY! Heeeeh. K, k, I am craving for fruits! HAHA. Fruits lah plakk! Tadi Kuay Teow skrg buah2an. Hehe. Oh, & saye tgh kepingin (kepingin kapeeee) nk naek KAPAL TERBANG! :D Wohoo. Saye nk ikot makcik saye balek kampung uhhh this CNY. Bolehh tak Mama? Hmmmm.

Tibe2 terase nak nanges plak. *sobs* I'm sorry if this post is full of craps. Goodbye.



somebody talks.



ALLAHU A'LAAM~