Thursday, 15 January 2009.

I'm sorry you've got the wrong number.




Well, today was okey. Nothing much. Went out pretty early for some official issues. Ceyhh official kapeee. The train was too crowded that the door hit my toncet.
-________-" grr. haha. naseb tk senget. I somehow felt extra sleepy today. ): & my foot was swelling again. Haiyah, why everytime i want to some where far away from home you buat hal uhh? Heeeh. K whatever. Then i was stuffed with Hainanese Chicken Rice, Fried Chicken Wings and Beef kuay teow. Haha! Tell me, should i feel full? OF COURSE LAHH. But the funny thing is, the minute i step into the house, i go straight to the kitchen & ate nasi goreng. (0_o) Plus, chocolate while watching Happy Together feat DBSK. Nak hiburkn hati yg lare uhh~ No one at home to irritate. :D

I guess im too filled up that i wont be blogging long posts. *wink at those who understands* Thank you. But ill try to make time yeah. ok then. That's about it now.




Da jiwoborin da bakwoborin nowa nal giokhago innun sutja, bimilbonho!



ALLAHU A'LAAM~