Sunday, 4 January 2009.
♥
berjanji takkan berlalu pergi.I visited Nyai's neighbour on Friday. His wife passed away. It was sad. It's hard to put it in words. He sat by the staircase with his tears flowing non-stop. It was indeed a sad scenario. I couldn't imagine myself being in his shoes. He's the one who's very ill but it's his wife who passed away in her sleep on a very peaceful friday morning. What's more depressing is that, neither of his children are in Singapore. One is in London. & another is in Australia. It's more heartbreaking when the keranda was being carried away, with all his might he got up and insisted on being part of those who were carrying. Some people were like, "It's ok. You should rest. You are sick." You know what he replied? "For the last time.." GAWD! I forced myself not to cry there. I know it was extremely hard for him to let go. & I hope his cjildren are home now or will consider to stay with him since he's now alone. ): I hope so. & yeah, till today I can't forget his words. Allah will protect him. But now I realise how important neighbours are in our lives. (: I am glad that eventhough the muslims here are small in quantity, but they are always there for each other. Not being kaypoh, but very caring. & not only muslims, other religions too.. Even those who lived up the hill came down to pay a visit to the deceased family. Now i know how much i love this neighbourhood. (: Why not? I've been living here for the past 18 years. & i will continue to do so until the time comes. (:
I miss my friends. Especially my closest friends whom I can easily open out to & share. How I wish you were here or online right now. Haha. I guess that's a little too much to ask for. Oh, íf you happen read this right now, don't mind me ok? (: Go get busy with revisions ok! I will be fine. Really really. ((:
Well, Mia & Yaya will start school tomorrow. Some other's have started last friday. So yeah, HAPPY SCHOOLING GIRLS! & to those who've decided to continue with preU, good luck! Study hard k! (:
Oh oh! Yeay! One of my closest friends is online now! But, busokk!!! *tutup hidung* But like always, thank you for the smiles & laughters. (: Jiayouuu! Cpt kasi btol k! You can do it!!
Where will we be heading next?
ALLAHU A'LAAM~
Labels: ishtaq. love.

