Tuesday, 2 December 2008.
♥
you're timeless to me.Life's been pretty hectic. Way way hectic. oh gosh, you tell me. I seem to be very unpredictable these days. The first thing, i'm okay. & the next minute, i'm not. just one word, crazy. haha. i guess i am. & i've been having sleepless nights! I'm feeling like an owl.
Well, i have an interview coming up on thursday. (: Hopefully it will go well. Pray for me yea. (:
As for now, i'm sick. very sick. sneezing my way through. gosh. Oh yah, i missed an episode of 'Coffee Prince' yesterday as i have to rush to somewhere in a very short notice. hm. I have to watch it today! MUST! haha.
I have so much to let out but i don't think so for now. Well, that's about it then.
Another pathetic post of mine. A million apologies for that.
& there you are,
popping out unexpectedly out of nowhere,
putting a smile on my face,
like you always did.
Thank you. (:
ALLAHU A'LAAM~
Labels: december. love.

