Wednesday, 10 December 2008.

Put on your break lights
We're in the city of wonder



Oh, Hari Raya Haji started out pretty gloomy for me. I was strucked by stomach discomfort. HAH. But it got on well afterwards. How can it not? Haha. Here are the pictures,

My little Nephews & Niece. Aww..



The pictures have done most of the talking yeah? (: Anyways, credits to my beloved sisters. Seems like they have nothing better to do at home this holidays huh. Talented they are. Haha. But somehow, I just love this candid photo of Fiqry & his Aunt (Me). Hee. K, whatever Nurul.


Hehe. Well, i'll be off to Toa Payoh today. With my Family of course. But Dad's not going to be around. So, it's another Grown Up Girl Bonding Time. (:

Anyways, before i forget, I would like to thank Fathin, Fathimah, Jamilah, Fadila, Zarifah, Khairuddin, Syafi'i & a few others, for the Hari Raya wishes. Sorry for not being able to reply.

Till then, take care.

Better think twice, your train of thoughts will be altered.

ALLAHU A'LAAM~

Labels: