Tuesday, 30 December 2008.
♥
Felt like, I was just a victimAnd it cut me like a knife.
I stepped out of the house today! I went out with Atikah today. Well, yes, it was fun. We went for a little shopping & we ate at T3. Not forgetting, we met Jamilah, teacher SAFF (together with Solhan & Solhiyyah) & JOO! (: I soooooo missed her man! Dah terubat rindu daaaaaaahhhh~ Oh yah, my wallet is kind of empty right now. Haha. VERY EMPTY I shall say. Thanks Atikah for the company. Shall post the pictures up once I get them from Atikah later. (:
Anyways, I apologise if my blog is kinda noisy. Convinced by Nadiah, I changed my blog song to 'O'. Heeeh. O~ ooooooooooooooooo. *winks at Nadiah* I know she's singing it with me now. Besides, I need some noise. Haha. Feeling a little bland & dull right now. :D So, once again, sorry yeah for the noise. But you'll get used to it, people! (: & Mar, I find DBSK better. :-P You can't blame me, that's my point of view kan? hahah! :-P
Oh, I chatted with my Shynn just now. Yes I do miss the old times. ain't that true Shynn? *winks* It's nice to know that I actually have her to pour out things to when there's actually no one to turn to at this moment. (: Thank you Shynn! Sayaaaaaaaaang Shynn! Yes, whatever you've said were very true indeed. (: look on the bright side kan Shynn? & I'm meeting her up this wednesday. (: Yeay! *jump jump* Shynn belanjeeeee! Blueks!
I talked to Bonch. *evil laugh, raise eyebrow* :)) Somebody is getting OLDER lahh. HAHA. Let's wait & see okey? Oh and yes, it's unexpected. Thanks Abang for listening. Thanks for always being there. (: I don't know & don't understand why, in need of clarification, but let it be. It'll pass soon. (:
Oh, NEW YEAR's coming! *worried*
I'm broken hearted,
I can't let you know
And I won't let it show
You won't see me cry.
ALLAHU A'LAAM~
Labels: dayout. love.

