Tuesday, 16 December 2008.
♥
Expect the unexpected.What if. What if. What if. Oh gosh. I am going crazy. Just the thought of it can certainly be the death of me if I couldn't control myself. Oh yes, it is indeed affecting my mood, my attitude, etc. Gosh, whatever Nurul. Don't worry I am still in one piece. It's just a matter of time till i'll be broken to pieces. Haha. Ok, stop it.
I have been applying jobs here and there. Resumes upon resumes. I'm going toing toing now. Yesterday i sat in front of the computer for almost the whole day just applying! haha! For my sister as well. Hehe. Now I am staying put at home waiting for some answers. Hopefully there is. (: I am bored at home but i am in no mood to go out at all. Contradicting huh. Haha. Oh, I have to get out from the house on thursday. Yeah, it's an annual thing. Following my sisters to buy their school books for next year. Although i don't quite want to but for my mother
& sisters sake. (:
I have been wanting to catch a movie. Haha! Hmm.. When will I find that perfect mood huhh? No one knows. I don't even know too. Gosh, my head is spinning right now. Couldn't stand to be in front of the computer any longer. Toodles.
When will I see your face again?
ALLAHU A'LAAM~
Labels: headache. love.

